Three days in and still an empty page (Writing journal, November 3, 2012)
OK, it’s time to get back on track. Where has the time gone? I got sidetracked with preparation for selling the house and then cleanup of the flooded basement due to Hurricane Sandy. And now it’s three days into November and I haven’t written anything. But that changes today.
I’ve decided to go ahead and write Execution Isle instead of Unanimous Consent for NaNoWriMo even though most of my preparation had been for the latter. I’ll just have to figure out the story as I go this month. I’m going to work on the first part now: turning my notes into a basic outline and coming up with a character list.
- Steve, the porn magnate with an island (Writing journal, November 4, 2012)
- Of mice and writing (Writing journal, October 4, 2012)
- Well, at least the dog has a name (Writing journal, October 19, 2012)
- Reading with authority (Writing journal, October 3, 2012)
- Five guys walk into a bar… (Writing journal, October 18, 2012)